On a PC you might prefer Google Earth:
- Download and install Google Earth here: http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html.
- Click here KMZ and let Google Earth open the file for you.
In GE's sidebar, you can choose between:
- finding spots of our museum objects,
- historical images of Rome,
- historical maps as (transparent) overlays,
- the complete Google Rome 3D scenery.
On Android phones, you'll have to use Google Maps:
- Launch Google Maps,
- Put in the string http://capitolini.net/files/spots.kml in the search box (!) and let Google Maps open the file.